‘Continuous Journey’ a book written by Ms. Kamala Upreti
We heartily Congratulate our President Ms. Kamala Upreti on her recent publication of book, “अविराम यात्रा” We wish you all the best in your future endeavors. The book launching program was organized in coordination with Simal Book Publication at Royal Singi Hotel, kamaladi, Kathmandu.
On this special occasion, different scholars and people attended the program. The program was inaugurated with the presence of the following chief guest, special guests, and other scholars:
1. Mr. Kamal Dhakal: ( Book publisher, Chief of Simal book publication)
2. Mr. Ganga Prasad Uperti: (Honorable Chancellor of Pragya-Pratishthan)
3. Prof. Dr. Hemnath Poudel: ( Nepal Pragya- Pratishthan, Pragya member)
4. Prof. Dr. Sashi Adhakari Raut: ( senior advocate) president of Women’s NGO federation Nepal
5. Ms. Sharda Shrestha: ( First Female Judge of Nepal)
6. Dr. Mr. Ramesh Shubhekchu: ( senior literator and analyst )
7. Mr. Pradeep Pokharel: (Chairman of EOC Nepal and senior Human rights activist)
8. Ms. Shubhekshya Bindu Tuladhar: (editor of the book)
9. Prof. Dr. Mohan Sitaula : (International Nepali literary society)
10. Mr. Sakti Begani : (Social activist and Entrepreneur)
‘Abhiram Yatra’ is a Continuous Journey in English. This book is an autobiography essay about Ms. Kamala Upreti precisely of her life and achievements that she has achieved in her personnel as well as professional life. The book is also focused on her journey, dedication and services relating to the Women’s Foundation. Moreover, the book is solely related to the social work & women’s empowerment and the leadership role of women in the society.
Leave a Reply