Donate to support our projects**
By donating you will help fund our projects that support women and children who are survivors of violence, abuse or poverty.
Here are some examples of how your donation could be used:
- $50 could buy books for a child in the WFN’s literacy programs, or a woman in the WFN’s legal education classes
- $80 could support the purchase of a goat or piglet for the WFN’s animal raising/income generation projects
- $100 could pay for the initial treatment of a woman who has been a victim of ‘witch-hunting’
- $100 could cover the cost of transporting an abused woman from a violent situation to the shelter
- $100 could buy a sewing machine for the WFN’s training programs, or for a woman starting her own business
- $250 could pay for a woman to take part in a 6 month weaving training course
- $300 could cover the annual school expenses of one child supported by WFN
- $350 could cover the cost of one child at the WFN Child Care Center for a year
- $750 could cover the annual living costs, medical expenses, skills training and counselling costs of a woman housed at the WFN shelter home
- $900 could cover the annual living costs, medical expenses, school fees of a child and all other necessary expenses at the WFN shelter home
Any donation, big or small, will be greatly appreciated. The Women’s Foundation Nepal will apply the donation to the most urgent needs at the time of donation.
1.** Western Union: Please send directly to WFN President, Kamala Upreti
2.**Bank deposit details:
Name of Bank: Nepal Investment Bank Limited (NIBL)
Address of Bank: Putalisadak, Kathmandu, Nepal
Account Name: The Women’s Foundation
Account Number: 01201020251273
Swift Code: NIBLNPKT
Thank you for your donation!